How To Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Device 3 Math
Hey, visitors now Unlock Pattern in Android smartphones are famous topic worldwide. Most popular download apps that we need like we use Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, video calling apps, launchers and other security apps.Android is a functional operating system but not as secure as your device. You Can install top android anti-security apps As we can easily download paid apps for free, Which show that android is probably not secure.
It is a very easy and simple way to secure your personal mobile device data with pattern lock. We have to just draw a pattern and that’s it. As we don’t have to other about putting any characters or number for the password. Because we can easily forget any characters or number as compare to the pattern lock, it is a very case that you may forget your pattern lock.
But what about if we want to Unlock Pattern On Android Without Losing Data? Don’t worry you are at a right place. Here we found some methods through which you can unlock pattern any of your android smartphones. We are going to explain different methods to unlock your smartphone without losing data. So choose which you find out easy to do.
How To Unlock Pattern On Android Phone
Method One: – Unlock Pattern With Factory Settings (Data Will Lost)
Since in the above methods we have used PC/Laptop, we downloaded the software and us used some commands. But if you do not have a PC/Laptop or your device did not have USB Debugging enable, then you can follow this method.
NOTE: – THIS METHODs YOUR ALL DATA WILL BE LOST. SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE YOUR DATA THEN DON’T FOLLOW THIS METHOD.
1. First of all, Switch off your Locked Android Device.
2. Now, boot your device into “Recovery Mode” using specific keys by holding the volume up key and power key and Home same time.
3. After opening Recovery Mode
- Select “Factory Data Reset” option and give “Yes“.
- Select “Wipe Cache Partition” to wipe cache data.
4. Then, Reboot your device.
5. All Done! hence, your device will start from the scratch.
Method Two: – Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Without Losing Data
Required File To This
- Firstly Download Aroma File Manager
- A memory card for your android device.
- Your android device either locked by pattern lock or password lock.
1. After downloading Aroma File Manager, Copy it on your memory card (SD card). After Then, insert the memory card into your locked android phone.
2. Open Recovery Mode with reboot your android device and pressing Power Key and Volume up key at same time. But Different phones may have different methods to open device recovery mode so if you face any problem to Google it. I just Showing On Samsung Device Blow Image.
3. After open recovery mode use scrolls up and down On Volume+ and volume buttons. For select use middle button.
4. From their click on Install Zip from SD Card and give the path to install Aroma File Manager from SD card.
5. After installing, it will open in recovery mode.
6. From the Aroma File Manager navigate to settings >> go to the bottom and click on “Automount all devices on start” and then exit.
7. Now again click on “Install Zip from SD Card” and give the path to install “Aroma File Manager” from SD card.
8. After this, you will get Aroma File Manager opened again.
9. Now navigate to Data Folder >> System Folder and find >> “gesture.key” or “password.key” for pattern lock or password lock respectively.
10. Delete that any one file and then exit aroma file manager and reboot your device. After rebooting you will show notice that pattern lock or password is not removed. But don’t worry draw any pattern and you will open your android device but remember that pattern you draw because it will be saved. Next Time You Open Your Device same pattern you draw to unlock.
Method Three: – Unlock Android Pattern Lock
1. First of all Download Android SDK and here we will show you How To download and install Android SDK Tools.
- Download and install Android SDK Tools for run ADB commands.
- Open page and then the select platform to you download and install it.
- After installing open it, unchecked the other packages and check Android SDK Platform-tools and then click on install packages according to the image given below.
2. So the other requirement is USB Debugging should be enabled before your android device was locked.
3. The process will probably not be helpful if you don’t have specific and compatible drivers for your android phone.
Steps To Unlock Android Pattern Lock
1. Connect your locked android phone with PC/Laptop via USB.
2. Then, an Open folder where you installed Android SDK Tools Users >> App Data >> Local >> Android >> Android-SDK >> Platform-Tool and click on blank space and hold shift and click right mouse button and select open command window here.
3. It will open you command window. Then, you have to put some commands in the command window:-
For checking your device is connected or not put command:-
Then, put these commands:-
UPDATE SYSTEM SET VALUE=0 WHERE NAME=’LOCK_PATTERN_AUTOLOCK’;
UPDATE SYSTEM SET VALUE=0 WHERE NAME=’LOCKSCREEN.LOCKEDOUTPERMANENTLY’;
If above commands not working put:-
ADB SHELL RM /DATA/SYSTEM/GESTURE.KEY
4. Once you did the above steps, you have to reboot your android device. Now it’s all done.
After rebooting your device you will see the pattern lock disabled.
So in this method, USB Debugging should be enabled before lock because it is a must. If it is not enabled then you cannot proceed further steps.
So, we feel that you have learned some interesting facts about how to unlock pattern lock on the android device. But few people may use this to hack but you should rather use this in a right way to help someone, or yourself. If you have any question or problems to feel free and comments below.