How to Turn Off Autoplay Facebook News Feed Video 2017
Hello, Friends Today I post How to Turn Off Autoplay Facebook News Feed Video 2017. FB has been changed its User Interface’s with recent updates, which has not been welcomed by users, Facebook has now launched there another feature that should be quite the FB Video Auto-Play because many users get irritated of it. Not only do you always want to see what people are showing, but it also uses big data and the problem is not only here it also consumes Android’s battery, here’s how to Turn Off Autoplay FB News Feed Video 2017.
FB make the process of auto play, we have a mobile app for Facebook. Now, the FB app becomes very updated and changes are made on the fly. This has been an automatic play video game for some time, but recent updates have brought the ability of auto-play sound to a News Feed video posted on FB with it. It’s upsetting. So, I already post many other Facebook Tricks.
Step By Step Turn Off Autoplay Facebook News Feed Video
Mobile Users: Turn Off Autoplay FB News Feed Video
- Open your FB App and click on the 3 horizontal bars.
- Now Scroll down and go to the App Settings. For more details check the screenshot below!
- Next, Turn off the Videos in News Feed Start With Sound Option from the App Settings.
- After completed go through the Autoplay option and tap on it, now select Never Autoplay Videos ” from the setting menu.
- Done! Now restart the FB App and enjoy. If the option doesn’t appear then you’re on the backdated Facebook version. Update FB App and try again.
On Web Users: Turn Off Autoplay FB News Feed Video
- First, go to the Facebook homepage.
- Click on the down arrow icon at the top-right of your FB homepage.
- Scroll down the menu, and click Settings.
- Click on the Videos option at the very bottom of the left-hand settings menu.
- Hit the down arrow to change your option to “Off.”
- Now, Successfully Disable Autoplay Video on Facebook Newsfeed.
Final Words: So, This is the way to Turn Off Autoplay Facebook News Feed Video And Save you Internet Data. If you Change Name On Facebook Before 60 Days Limit I am already post it. If you like the article please share and share your ideas with us in the comment box below.