How To Transfer File Connect Two Laptops Using WIFI 2017
Hello, Visitors Today topic Transfer File Connect Two Laptops using WiFi network, yes possible to transferring files from your friend’s laptop or PC to your laptop or PC via wifi. While we can share data between two laptop devices with LAN cable and router easily. Sometimes we are not in the state to access LAN network. Thus, in such situation, we need to transfer large data, then the best possible solution is to Transfer File Connect Two Laptops using WiFi network. The Even connecting device wirelessly is easy and we can move data where we feel comfortable.
The only requirement is that one of your computers should be either running in XP or Windows 7. If this is the scenario, We just need to make a small ad-hoc network to share files with others. Laptops have wireless cards, therefore, with the help of laptops, we can create an ad-hoc network without any wireless WiFi router. Even we can use our mobile hotspot to create a wireless network between laptops. Here we are going to discuss how to Transfer File Connect Two Laptops using WiFi. Hence, this is really and the best way to create the wireless network between two laptops.
How To Transfer File Connect Two Laptops Using WiFi.
- First Open the control panel and then click on Network and internet option. Then you see the network and sharing option and Open it.
- Now you look the Network and sharing and many options. Then you have to click on the setup a new connection or network.
- Choose connection option Dialog. The dialog looks for set up wireless and ad-hoc network.
- Then you can see the next window with Network name, security type and security key option.
- Now have to give a name to your network and choose a security option. The default security option is WPA2-Personal which is stronger.
- You can also leave the security option with no authentication and WEP.
- Do not forget to tick the checkbox with saving this network option.
Now your wireless network is ready and shown with other networks. Click on your network to connect. After connecting you will see a message at the right-hand side of network name waiting for users.
Then, you have to share data and files Wireless Network.
Workgroup Sharing Data Settings
If you Laptops have the different operating system then you have to use the Workgroup sharing option because this option can share data among similar and different operating system.
- Firstly, you need to check ad-hoc network you created, its network type should be Home or work.
- If not then open the network and sharing center then click on the name of the network if it says home network then you do not need to change the network type otherwise you have to select home network.
- This setting allows you to share your data with other computers. Another thing you need to check is that all the computers are in the same workgroup.
- In Windows XP you can change Workgroup setting by right clicking on My Computer and select properties.
- Windows Vista and higher versions right click on computer and click on properties. You can change this setting in Computer name, Domain name and workgroup settings section.
- The last thing that we should apply to Windows 7 PC from which we want to access other computer is to open the Explorer and click on the Network option.
- After that, you see a popup bar with Network discovery and file sharing are turned off. Network computers and devices are not visible.
Share Data With Connected Users
- After then open the network and sharing center click on change advanced sharing option. Now tick the radio buttons Blow in the images.
Final Words: So these are few steps to Transfer File Connect Two Laptops using WiFi. By doing these you can easily transfer data from one laptop to another via WiFi. For any Problems to setup, feel free to write to us in comments below. Thanks For Visiting Tricksbysmt.