How to Track Your Facebook Profile visitors 2017
Let’s make the day of today to be amazing by getting to know One among the most applicable Facebook tricks in 2017. This trick is all about Tracking Facebook profile visitors. Wait I well clear this question that many people out there asks themselves without getting proper solutions on how to do it. For some past years, I tried hard to get the proper solution for this question but I ended up downloading a bunch of Apps which didn’t satisfy me at all because most of them didn’t work properly.
Meth One Track Facebook Profile visitors:
- Log in to your Facebook Account
- Click on home to be at default/home page
- Press CTRL+U to open Facebook source code in a new window ( you can also do it by Right Click >> Open Source Code)
- press CTRL+F to open search Tab.
- Search for this line of “InitialChatFriendsList” you will see many numbers below the search query
- now those are what we call Facebook user ID.
- Now you can pick up any Facebook profile ID and replace the word Paste-the-ID-here in the link below
- www.facebook.com/Paste-the-ID-here and paste the whole URL into the browser to see who was visiting your profile.
Math Two Track Facebook Profile visitors:
This Math So easy, Using Google Chrome Extension Totaly free Of cost
- First Download Profile visitors chrome extensions from here Download Link in your Browser.
- Next, login to your facebook account, you will now notice an extra ‘visitors’ tab next to the left of ‘home’ on the top blue bar.
- Click on it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned before, it will only show those visitors who have already installed the extension.