The easy trick to Hidden Friend List There are some personal information on Facebook that you just cannot completely hide — Your friend’s list are among those, even if there is an option to hide it.The issue resides in the Facebook’s mutual-friends feature concept, which has been in controversies in the past, raising privacy concerns but now, a new Free Chrome extension called “Facebook Friends Mapper” (developed by Alon Kollmann) can expose a lot more than just mutual friends of the two Facebook users in “just one click,” creating high security and Privacy risks for Facebook users.
However, the problem is
Even you set your friend list to private, other Facebook users may still be able to see part of your hidden Friends list and that part is a lot more than just your mutual friends.
- First of all download and install the latest version of Google Chrome Browser on your computer.
- Now install the extension Facebook Friends Mapper Extension Download Link.
- Now this extension will get added to your google chrome browser.
- Now login to your facebook account and open the profile of friends whose hidden friends you want to see.
- Now click on friends option there on your friend’s profile.
- Now you will see a reveal friends section there which will only appear when you had added the above extension.
- Now it will start scanning the friends and will display all the hidden friends of that person.
If you are willing to keep your friend list private, then please note that Facebook’s current privacy setting would not help you to resolve the issue. So, we expect a privacy patch from Facebook Security team as soon as possible before this tool goes wild.
Hope you all like it. Share it with your friend to have fun
Must see: How To Identify Fake Facebook Profile
If you have any problem regarding this you can discuss below in the Comment Box.