Service Registration Is Missing Or Corrupt is one among the foremost common windows OS issues. Millions of users long-faced it within the past and lots of users square measure still facing it. Especially, when emotional new windows, This error happens over average. The latest operating system Windows 10 users are facing Service Registration Is Missing Or Corrupt Error. In the past, several Windows 7 users long-faced this error. Some windows 8 and 8.1 users additionally long-faced it. I used to be additionally a victim of this error.
You may notice that your windows don’t seem to be changed. You can’t install apps. you’ll face some messages like ‘Windows was unable to put in updates‘, ‘Something went wrong‘ etc or windows update error 0x8024402c or Windows Store Error 0x80010108. These square measure some common symptoms of Service Registration Is Missing Or Corrupt Error. once you try and troubleshoot your computer for knowing and fixing these problems, Your fixer could show a slip-up name that wasn’t mounted. That it is. See the screenshot, you’ll perceive clearly.
Table of Contents
Why Service Registration is Missing or Corrupt:
I failed to notice something which will cause this windows problem. I’ll keep finding the explanations. however one issue I’m certain that one or a lot of corrupted system files might cause this Error Service Registration Is Missing Or Corrupt. I found some strategies to repair this problem. Any of them may match for you. I might Fix this Error. So, I believe these are the most effective technique.
This is the first method, Follow me step by step instructions.
- Firstly Press Windows Key + R from your Keyboard. Now type services.msc and hit enter.
- Now find Windows Update and double-click on it.
- Set Startup Type as Automatic.
- Click on Start if it was stopped by default.
- Then Apply and OK.
- Find Background Intelligent Transfer Service and Cryptographic Service.
- Then repeat the previous process.
- Now Restart your PC.
- Check if it solves this error.
First method not working for you then, You can follow method 2.
- Firstly Press Windows Key + X from the keyboard.
- Then Select Command Prompt as Admin.
- And paste the following commands at once by once.
- You don’t need to press Enter. It will complete the process automatically.
- net stop cryptSvc
- net stop wuauserv
- net stop bits
- net stop msiserver
- ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
- ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Now Close command Prompt.
- Then Restart your PC.
- It should fix this error.
Second method not working for you then, You can follow method 3.
- Open the command prompt as admin.
- Now type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- Wait for a few minutes. It may take more times to complete the process.
- It will fix corrupted system files and fix the error.
Final Method: Re-Install Windows Operating System
As today, the most victims square measure windows10 users, I ought to recommend them to download an ISO file and do fresh windows 10 installation. If you upgraded to windows 10 from previous windows, you must take care. As a result of you will be asked for windows 10 product key. Therefore you must fuck during a totally different approach. If you know any better solutions for this error, You can share with us.
Service registration is missing or corrupt is among the most typical Windows operating system problems. We’ve shown all the methods which are helpful to solve your problem. This error might cause by any Service which is not started or any mis-configured registry value as we’ve listed above. If you’re not able to solve the problem using all the steps given above, We hope you liked this article. Comment below if you still have any issues after following this guide.
You Can Also Error: