Hello, Guys, Today I discuss How To Permanently Delete Facebook Profile or Page. FB is world largest social media platform wherever we tend to create the account, pages teams to attach with folks around the world. As we tend to produce the account that works like our identity. It’s very easy to search out somebody on FB with their name and knowledge to attach with them. we’ve numerous methodology to attach with friends, family, and others. As we tend to add folks in our personal account and even you’ll produce pages to attach with fans at massive extent. generally, we’ve crossed our most friend limit in account then it becomes the problem for us to connect with more people. So, Don’t worry FB new feature to convert account into page So We recommend you to learn to Convert Facebook Profile into Page.
Today we tend to square measure planning to make a case for an added necessary options that ever user got to recognize is deleting the FB for good. As there’s not the choice accessible within the account to delete any account for good. As you’ll deactivate however that you’ll activate once more in future whenever you wish. In some condition, we have a lot of FB account or perhaps some reason we would like to delete the account for good then we would like to delete for good, however, we tend to square measure unable to seek out the choice. If you furthermore might need to delete the FB for good then I’ll make a case for you a technique to delete the account. This method takes around fourteen days for Permanently Delete Facebook. thus follow technique steps by steps rigorously to complete deletion.
Whatever the reason, you’ve had it with FB. It is a relatively easy process to delete Facebook account. There are two ways to quit Facebook
- Deactivating FB account – It is reversible in case you change your mind.
- Deleting FB Account – Your account will be deleted completely.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Difference Between Deactivating & Deleting Facebook Account
- 2 Step By Step Permanently Delete Facebook Account
The Difference Between Deactivating & Deleting Facebook Account
Deactivating Facebook Account
Deactivating your account puts your account on hold and hides your timeline on the location. FB doesn’t delete any of your data simply just in case you wish to return to the fold. I’ve truly used this selection in the past and consistent with American state, it’s straightforward thanks to taking a chance from Facebook. you’ll be able to perpetually activate your account later by work into FB. Once you are doing, everything comes back—your friends, your likes, previous posts and anything you probably did at the location.
To Deactivate Your Facebook Account:
- Log into your FB Account.
- Got to Settings menu (from the upper-right corner)
- Select Security from the list (along the left side of the window)
- Click Deactivate your account. (as shown in screenshots below)
- Click the Confirm button, enter your password one last time, and FB will proceed to deactivate your account.
Deleting Your Facebook Account
Deletion is the other option and it’s only for people who are absolutely sure they’re never coming back to Facebook.
Step By Step Permanently Delete Facebook Account
Are you an FB user and wish delete your account and everything? Here is that the tutorial which can assist you to delete your Facebook account for good. But keep in mind one issue, once you delete, all of your FB info are gone forever. all of your knowledge just like the uploaded photograph, comments, messages, friend list (friends you made) everything in Permanently Delete On Facebook. it’s in all probability well to Download Your Facebook Data. See how?
How to Download Your Facebook Data (or Your Personal Archive)
Before you delete your FB account, save anything from your account that there is the chance you will need later.
- First Log into your Facebook Account
- Go to Setting > General Account Setting.
- You’ll be able to see an option “Download a copy of your Facebook data” at the bottom.
- Now Facebook Your Archive File Link Sent Your Email.
- Open This Link And Submit Again Your Password, Just download it.
Steps to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- Just log in to FB (You can’t permanently delete your account without logging in to FB).
- Go to Delete FB Account page.
- Click on Delete My Account
- Then it may ask you to enter you Password and then solve the Captcha. Just do it and click OK.
- Facebook will take 14 day’s to delete your account. Any interaction with the account during that period could prevent it from being deleted.
So, this is the best way, you can Easily Disable or Permanently Delete Facebook Account. Hope You Understand in Details. Don’t forget to like Our Facebook Page for updates.