How To Keep Safe Facebook Accounts From Being Hacked
This post How To Keep Safe Facebook Accounts From Being Hacked reveals some of the very best Facebook security tips to help you keep your account safe and secure. You may get hacked and ultimately loose Control over your Facebook account. There are a lot of ways to lose control of your Facebook account.
Basic Tips Keep Safe Facebook Accounts From Hacked
- Always Log Out If you don’t log out of your account hacking your page is simple. Don’t forget to log out if there is potential for someone else to use the same computer as you.
- Enable Secure Browsing Secure browsing (https) is a security feature that will encrypt your activity on Facebook where possible, making it harder for anyone else to access your Facebook information without your permission.
- Enable Login Notifications Login notifications are an extra security feature. When you turn on login notifications, we’ll send you an alert each time someone logs into your account from a new place.
- Add Security Question as a Recovery option to get back your Facebook account or forgot Password Always Help you. Choose Your Question, Answer to which only you know. or add any other Unique answer which nobody knows but make sure you are able to remember This.
- Run Anti-Virus Software A Facebook security team always recommended Anti-Virus Software be amiss not to mention is to use Anti-Virus software to scan your computer.
- Don’t Use a Predictable Password A smart Facebook security tip is to avoid all simple and easy to guess passwords. So don’t use any of the passwords below, or any other password that could be easily guessed.
- Add People as Friends that you know personally, Many times people on Facebook adds many other people who they don’t even know by their face. Also, Avoid fake Facebook profile. Facebook Asks you to identify Friends in which they are Tagged in.
- Turn on Notification when you log in to your Facebook account, so whenever you log in, you get a mail from Facebook with information about time, date, Operating system, and Browser.
- Always Check the URL When You Are Logging In Because recent Hacker usage Phishing scams are often executed with a fake login page that appears identical to the actual Facebook login page.Although hackers can create visually exact looking copies of the Facebook login page they are unable to use the same URL.
- Change your Password Frequently It is said that you must Use your Password as your Toothbrush. So keep changing it Frequently to Prevent Facebook Accounts from Being Hacked
- Add your phone number and Change its privacy to Only me, So Even if there is any problem Or Any Security issue Facebook And Lost Your Password Facebook easily send you Code to your Mobile. And Changing your Facebook Privacy to Only me your mobile number it’s for your safety & makes sure that other people will not be able to find your Phone number.
I Hope guys this Facebook Tips will help someone or other who didn’t already know that you can actually How To Keep Safe Facebook Accounts From Being Hacked – Basic Tips. Don’t forget to Share This Post with your friends And Family keep safe from hacker you like it and you may even Subscribe for a New post, to get directly in your email inbox.