How to Create a Bootable USB Drive for Windows 7 and 8
Hello, Visitors and worldwide readers, here in this post, I intend to help you know “How To Create a Bootable USB Drive For Windows 7, 8 or 10” All you need is a USB flash drive and a slight amount of patience to walk you through the process. In today’s fast changing world Times is Money.
The operating system will not allow creating bootable USB drive while formatting. They support only floppy disks in this method. Here is the simple guide about how to create bootable DOS USB disk in Windows 7, 8 or 10 by using third party application. Since we do not get the option to make MS-DOS bootable USB disk in Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, we will be using third party tool called Novicorp OR Rufus.
There are basically 2 popular methods to do the process. Let us see both the methods below:-
How to Create a Bootable Windows USB Drive Using Rufus OR Novicorp
There’s always an “easy way” to do things on Windows using some kind of software. Creating a bootable USB drive is also pretty easy – here’s how to do it:
- Download Rufus or Novicorp from Online available for free Download Now (Search Google).
- Install and Open the Software
- Installation completed, Just plug-in your USB.
- Create a bootable USB drive option And drop-down, select an ISO Image.
- Then, next to the dropdown and select the Windows 10 ISO that you want to install
- Now click on “Start” and wait for the software to create the bootable USB drive.
So, that’s it! You have just learned to create a Windows 7, 8,10 | 8.1 bootable USB drive and it’s ready to install Windows on your device. Hope that you enjoyed reading “How To Create a Bootable USB Drive For Windows 7, 8 or 10.” Creating a bootable USB drive is pretty easy, to be honest. Don’t forget to Share This Post with your friends you like it and you may even Subscribe for a New post, to get directly in your mail inbox.