Hey, Visitors today topic how to Change Font Android smartphones are easy to use and also low cost effective smart mobile devices. We can also access the internet, share your files, play games, Send Email, capture picture, make the video, Audio recording and various other amazing features. An Android device rather performs the various task according to different requirements. Android phones still have their own system fonts which are simple and not much attractive or stylish fonts. To rather make your Android smartphone more attractive and stylish, we need more custom fonts or Change Font Android devices. These fonts can be installed on both rooted Android device and Unrooted Android device.
Normally to make the all Android device more attractive we change GUI by installing custom ROMs on Android. But to install them we need to root your android device. There are many ways to rooting your Android device, You can easily root on your android just install a root app. On the other hand, we all have different choices in fonts. So if you want to change the font on the Android smart device without root. So, explain all the possible ways to Change Font Android without rooting the android device.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Change Font Android device
How To Change Font Android device
Method One: – Using GO Launcher Ex (For Non Rooted Phone)
GO Launcher is one of the best and popular Android launcher apps that allow you to change your system fonts and provide your Android device a new look with amazing colors and styles font. GO Launcher also provides different types of HD wallpapers to make our screen more attractive and beautiful. This app available on Google Play Store for free. This app can also provide lock any Apps with Pattern and pin lock. It supports 4M app to increase our phone performance. It also provides transition effect to each slide. GO Launcher is a lightweight application on Android with attractive and easy to use interface. Approx having 300 million users using this. As we have already listed out Download Paid Apps For Free On Android.
Change Font Android Using GO Launcher EX
- At first install GO Launcher app from Google Play Store on clicking the Download Link.
- Download Go Launcher Font Download Link
- Now Open GO Launcher Fonts App.
- After Open the Go Launcher App and from the home screen tap the Menu button at right corner.
- Select the Preferences from the menu then look for the font option.
- Now you see the list of fonts then select the font of your choice.
- You can manually choice font and put the font files to the path /sd card/GOlauncher Ex/fonts.
- After doing the changes, changes take place immediately without restarting the Phone.
Method Two: – Change Font Android By Using Font Installer (For Rooted Android Device)
Font installer is Another the best Android App for changing the fonts of the rooted device. It is available on Google Play for free. Font Installer allows you to install hundreds of custom fonts, Preview, backup, install from SD card and also allow you to share our font. It allows you to give your phone a new look with many custom font. Approximately 6,000,000 people use this App. This app is a lightweight App which provides simple to use interface.
Steps To Change Font Android Using Font Installer App
- Firstly install Font Installer App into your Android device by clicking the Download Link.
- After Install Open and launch this App. Then look for the Server Tab.
- In the Server Tab, you see a list of TTF font files which can be downloaded.
- You can view and install any of the fonts from the list. Tap the desired font and click on install.
- After that, you see a backup message. Once your front is backed up you will be prompted to reboot your phone to reflect the desired font.
Steps To Use TTF Files
- If you have downloaded TTF file then you can copy your font file to /sd card directory.
- Run the Font Installer App and Backup your previous font. You have to grant Superuser or SuperSU permission when prompted.
- Now click on the local tap and find the TTF file that you copy to the sd card.
- Click on the desired TTF file that you want to use and tap the install option to make it system font.
- Reboot your device to reflect the changes.
Final Words: So, there is easy and best method to Change Font Android device with or without root. There are many other various apps and ways to change android device font. We only explain which are easy to use and implement. We hope you like this method for changing android font don’t forget to share it with Your Friends.