Hello, Guys Today I discuss How To Backup Contacts Android Best 3 way. Android mobiles are most popular in the market because Android offers you the superb options in cheaper rates. Android is based on Linux based Operating System and hardware independent. The operating system is most popular for its Apps and games in the Google Play Store. Google play store offers a large number of Apps, games, eBooks at free and paid version. As an Android operating system is a Google product, so Google provide all the features which need other services like play store, drives, maps music and much more. To store immense quantity information and keep them secure we want to form backup our all information safely.As we already discussed some Best Backup App For Android.
Google conjointly provides adjust options to drive or email account for backups, however, we’d like the high-speed net affiliation to try and do that. because the most vital information of our phone is Contacts. So always to make the backup of all of them. just in case your Android device is lost or typically your Android device is accidentally formatted by somebody. If you don’t have the internet to sync then we have to backup contacts in android on some other storage device so that we can take backup in case of any emergency. If you don’t have the net to adjust then we’ve got to backup contacts in Android on another memory device so we will take a backup just in case of any emergency.
Table of Contents
How To Backup Contacts Android Device
Method One (Backup Contacts Android)
Contact App is an associate degree constitutional Android app that comes with each Android device. It’s accustomed manage Contacts Backup Android device, saved new contacts and permit to require the backup of contacts into SD card or sim Card. We will transfer these contacts into the computer or another device.
1. Firstly, Open your device menu and click on contact App.
2. Then, click the Tap button now you see a popup Menu.
3. In the menu top import/export menu item.4. Now you see import/export popup menu. In the menu select export to external storage.
5. In this way, you can backup your Android contacts to SD card. The backup contacts are stored in VCard file in the SD card.
6. Now you can connect your phone with PC using Wifi and USB cable and Drag and Drop your contacts to Computer or Laptop.
Method Two (Backup Contacts Android)
You can conjointly backup your Android phone contacts on your Gmail Account by using the following easy steps.
Steps To Backup All Contacts On Android.
1. Firstly, Open your device menu and finds settings. You can also open setting by home screen drop down menu.
2. In the settings click on the scroll button to find Account and sync.
3. After that Login to your Gmail Account and tap sync contact option. It will take few minutes.
4. If you already save your contacts to your Gmail Account, then you need not follow first to steps and then directly login to your Account. Please open your Gmail on PC.
5. Select the contacts you want to backup and click more button then select export button.
6. Choose the selected contact radio button and select the card format then you can save your contact to PC. You can open them in the Address book.
Method Three (Backup Contacts Android)
MobileGo is Associate Application for sharing Android device data or information with computers. We are able to transfer information to and from phone to the PC and the other way around. The app is available for both Windows and Mac OS. It allows you to take backup of your contacts just with one click.
1. First, Download and Install MobileGo Wondershare App in your computer/Laptop. Run the App.
2. Connect your Android device with WiFi or via a USB cable. The software will Automatically detect your Android device and show in the primary Window.
3. Now click on the contact tab to open the contact management Window.
4. In the contact management Window, you see a list of your phone contacts.
5. Select the contacts and click on import/export button.
6. Now see a drop down menu. In the menu select Export selected contacts to computer or export all contacts to computer.
7. Now your contact list is ready and you can view it using Outlook Express, Window address book etc in the vCard file.
So, these are some best ways to Backup Contacts Android device easily. If you know any other method don’t forget to share it with us in Comments Box.